We are reopened with both Virtual and In-Person Outdoor Classes on our gorgeous Terrace!!
- Please check out our Safety Precautions and Protocols by clicking here before your first in-person visit!
We are very excited to workout with you and strongly encourage you to sign up ahead for classes by clicking BOOK and signing in to your account! Please note:
Virtual Classes: Please remember these are via Zoom so you can do them from anywhere. All of our Virtual Classes will require a password to join, which you will receive once you sign up for class! Also, please note these are LIVE classes and not recorded so we encourage you to treat them as a regular class, sign up, mark your calendar and join us for a great workout!
Walkins: There is a chance that there will be room if you just show up, but possibly not, so we suggest you plan ahead.
Late Cancellation Policy
- You must cancel more than 8 hours prior to class start time to avoid forfeiting the class/purchase.
- If you cancel with less than 8 hours notice and it's NOT Covid related you will be charged $20.
- If it is COVID related the fee will be waived but you won't be able to come into the studio for 2 weeks or until you can show us a COVID test negative result.
- If you Ghost us (no-show) you will be charged $30.
- Please note we do not want to charge these fees but we hope they will help create more accountability as our in-person classes are much smaller than pre-covid.
Late Arrival: If you arrive more than 2 minutes after class has begun you will not be admitted but we will try to help you get into the next class. We suggest you give yourself time to walk/park and come up the 3 flights of stairs.
ClassPass Students: We only allow a certain number of ClassPass registrations per class, once that number is reached, you must pay in full as a normal student. If you cannot register using the ClassPass app, this means the max number was reached. We have no control over ClassPass and cannot refund, remove, or change your registration. Any issues with ClassPass must be taken up directly with them.