SAFETY PRECAUTIONS, PROCEDURES AND FEES
Steps being taken to mitigate exposure and risk beginning July 6, 2020 when we reopen:
Upon Arrival and During Your Stay:
Do not come more than 15 minutes before your session
Everyone’s temperature will be taken and recorded
Everyone will sign a Covid-19 exposure release form
Everyone will sanitize their hands before continuing into the studio
Masks are mandatory from building entry to your designated workout space
Please keep 6 feet of distance between you and everyone else
Once class is over please leave immediately and do not hang out in the lobby
WEAR YOUR MASK, until you are in your designated workout space
You can take your mask off while you are working out
Don’t forget your water bottle, towel, and mat for every class/session!
Limit your personal possessions to only those that you need
You must come dressed in your workout clothing
Any electronic devices must be silent if brought in
Traffic will be directed in a one-way fashion
Total Occupancy will not exceed 12 people
Small Groups will not exceed 4 people, including instructor
Outdoor Classes will not exceed 6 people, including instructor
Class Schedule adjusted to accommodate interim cleaning and sanitizing
Cleaning and Sanitizing will occur between EVERY class/session and the end of each day
Investing in more frequent professional cleanings
No onsite equipment rentals/use in classes (i.e. mats, blocks etc.)
Personal Training and Small Group Training WILL have access to equipment
Showers, dressing rooms, lockers, and towels will not be available for use
Hands-on Assistance will not be provided
Student Cancellation Policy:
- We will have a compassionate and yet strict 8-hour cancellation policy for in-person classes
- If you (the student) cancels with less than 8 hour notice you will be charged $20
- If you cancel with more than 8 hour notice you will not be charged
- If you ghost us (no show) you will be charged $30
- If you cancel because you are seriously sick or worried you have been exposed to COVID you will not be charged. Don't abuse this - that's bad karma yo.
- If you cancel due to COVID related reasons you will NOT be able to come to the studio for 2 weeks
** Please note: we are not looking to make money from cancellation fees, but create safety, accountability and respect for classes, our teachers, and other students.
In response to the current pandemic you agree that you will self-monitor before ALL in-person classes/sessions and that the following will be true:
- Your temperature will not be above 100 degrees Fahrenheit and you will allow us to also check your temperature before you enter the studio.
- You have NOT traveled in the last 14 days.
- You have NOT been in contact with anyone with Covid-19.
- You have NOT had any symptoms of respiratory illness.
- You have NOT been in contact with anyone with symptoms of respiratory illness.
And in signing our updated waiver you consent that if you or a family member are experiencing flu-like symptoms SHFS respectfully asks that for your safety, and the safety of the SHFS community, you not attend class. SHFS will continue to offer Virtual classes and ask that you enjoy one of our Virtual classes from the comfort and safety of your home until you are cleared to return to the studio. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.