Ignite Indoor Cycling Instructor Training
Our Ignite Instructor Training is open to everybody!
You do NOT need to be an avid rider or have a ton of experience to participate in our training - but we do expect that you are passionate about indoor cycling!
This is meant to be an inspiring and informative certification process that will help you better under everything about indoor cycling while unlocking your inner confidence and strength (on and off the bike)!
Plus more... read below!
What the Certification Includes:
Next, it's important to know that this is a small but serious commitment as I want to make sure that people who sign up really want to be part of the process!
- you will need to attend TWO 4-5 hour sessions with the group (1/26 & 2/2)
- you will need to attend at least TWO 30-minute personal sessions based on your schedule
- you will need to put in time, effort and focus to truly embrace the information and become a confident rider and instructor
- Certification programming includes: anatomy, form, sequencings, cues, music, bike set up, intros, warm-ups, cool downs, stretching, arm songs and so much more!
The program costs $450 (can be broken into 2 payments) and by the end, our goal is that you are comfortable and confident taking cycling classes like a rockstar, and teaching cycling classes at SHFS and/or other studios (if you want to teach)!
- Please note that our certification is not accredited by anyone as there's no governing Indoor Cycling foundation that does this. So what this means is that some studios will accept this certification, others may not, MOST of the time it's more about your audition than your certification. And this program is meant to help you become an incredible rider and teacher!
- Finally, to teach at MOST studios (including SHFS) you will need your CPR certification which does NOT come included in our training
- If you are interested and want to join the program your first payment will be due by January th
(the other $225 will be due by the first day of training)
After going through our training our goal is that:
- You will have greater confidence, strength, focus, and connection to your truly amazing Self! You may even find you have more of a swagger in your step!
- You will receive a stamped Certification at the end of Day 2
- You will be able to audition for our SHFS Ignite Instructor Team (and please note we are definitely hiring)
- You will receive a letter of recommendation if you want to audition/teach elsewhere!
- Plus you'll receive ongoing support and encouragement from me and the SHFS team!
To wrap it up, I want you to know that we are 100% dedicated to creating an amazing program for you, so that you are ready to take a big step forward as a better and stronger rider and teacher!